• Division Chief, UNC Plastic Surgery
• Associate Director, NC Jaycee Burn Center
• Co-Chair, College of Leadership Development, UNC Health Care Learning Institute
• Board Certified: Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
• Director of Aesthetic Surgery
• Associate Chief UNC Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Board Certified: Plastic Surgery
Specialties include breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, lift and reconstruction), facial plastic surgery, liposuction and body contouring, fat grafting (fat transfer), and labiaplasty. Dr. Wu is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery for general surgery.
Specialties include breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, breast lift, and breast reduction as well as body contouring, abdominal and chest wall reconstruction, lower extremity reconstruction, and non-healing wounds.
Assistant Professor, Director of Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Specialties include pediatric plastic surgery, craniofacial surgery, facial aesthetic surgery, including rhinoplasty, and adult and pediatric facial trauma.